Sunday, July 18, 2010

The lake...ahh what a joy!

Okay...So regardless of the usual fat chick excuses we have to not go to outdoor events in the dead heat of summer, I went to our church cookout and service yesterday and today.  I had a ton of fun!  It also made me realize how much I'm missing out on by being fat.  Did you know that when you are fat and out of shape (or probably even skinny and out of shape)  that walking about a mile in gravel and dirt about kills ya??? Well I know it really doesn't kill you or even really do any damage of any sort.  But is sure does feel like it!  After walking around at the camp all day yesterday, and sitting out in the sun today at service we decided to go to the lake.  We drove over to the lake and walked down by the water.  The walk down wasn't so bad and it was beautiful.  Then, we had to walk back up...oh no.  Ugh...it was terrible.  I felt like I was going to pass out.  So walking up that huge giant hill I made a promise to Kylie.  I looked at her and told her that I promised I would get in shape.  When I say get in shape I mean I want to be able to walk and run and play with her.  I want to be able to be outside and not feel like I'm going to die.  So...here we go.  As Jillian Michaels says, "Unless you puke, faint, or die, KEEP WALKING!"   Pray for me please!!! 

Much Love,
The Fat Chick
KT

1 comment: