Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am an addict...

Okay...so I know, you are reading the title and judging me.  Go ahead, I don't give a crap.  I know that people look at people who call themselves 'food addicts' and laugh.  You think that it's not an addiction.  You think that it's just a joke.  Well let me tell you, it's so not a joke.  It is chemical, physical, and mental, just like alcohol/drugs addiction.  I know that to get healthy and beat this addiction it's going to take amazing crazy work...which I'm not sure I'm completely ready for.  I even sometimes think to myself that it's a joke, and why cant I just be 'normal'?  Why can't I just eat one piece of cake, or one serving of chips, or one piece of bread?  The same reason an alcoholic can't just take one drink of alcohol.  Addict. 

So I just needed to put that out there.  I'm so ready to beat this.  Prayers please. 

Thanks and much love!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment