Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shake it up...year of change

It has been so long since I have posted to this blog...I have probably lost a ton of readers.  Oops.  I am claiming 2014 to be my year of change.  I want to be a better wife, better mom, better friend, better my relationship with God, lose weight, and become a successful real estate agent.  Yeah yeah, I know....new years resolutions don't stick.  Well mine aren't new years resolutions...I am making life changes! 


1.  Better wife- My sweet husband has been amazing and is supportive in everything I want to do.  He works his booty off to take care of us!   I plan to be more aware of him and what he does for the family and to show him more respect.  Also I plan to increase my income to take some of the load off of him :) 


2.  Better mom- My girls deserve more of me when I'm around.  I am going to put my devices/phone down more and pay more attention to them.  I try not to be on it but I notice myself checking it more often than I should.  It can wait, my girls are more important. 


3.  Better friend- I want to be there for my friends more.  Be more aware of their needs and offer to help before they ask for it.  I want to be a best friend.  I want to trust people more. 


4.  Better relationship with God- I want to read my bible more, pray more, and have more faith.  I want to grow closer to God and rely on Him for everything, and not on myself!


5.  Lose weight- I am going to lose 100lbs this year.  yes, 100lbs.  I know, it's a lofty goal.  But I know that I can.  With the help of my husband, family, friends and of course God, I know it can be done!


6.  Become a successful real estate agent- I love helping people, love real estate, and can't wait to help people find their dream homes!!!!! 


So these are my goals for this year.  And I can't wait to see/make them come true!  Monday starts my healthier eating and weight loss journey.  And everyday is a step towards my goals!  thanks in advance for the prayers. 


The Fat Chick
KT

No comments:

Post a Comment